BOC-3 Process Agent Service for Motor Carriers
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requires all motor carriers engaged in interstate commerce to appoint a process agent or blanket agent by filing a BOC-3 Form with the FMCSA. A process agent or blanket agent accepts service of process and other legal correspondence on behalf of motor carriers for every state that a motor carrier operates within.
Blanket Agent Service: All 50 States
When you hire Registered Agents Inc. as your blanket agent, we will file your Form BOC-3 today with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Motor carriers are not allowed to file the Form BOC-3 on their own. Your process agent must file this document for you.
Our blanket agent service includes:
- Instant BOC-3 Blanket Agent Service: We File the BOC-3 Form Today
- Professional Registered Offices in All 50 States (and DC)
- Same-Day Uploads of Your Service of Process
- Immediate Notifications for All Legal Correspondence
- Get Your Legal Documents on the Road Anytime, Anywhere
- Secure Motor Carrier Portal for Corporate Document Management
- Upfront Pricing: No Hidden Fees, No Per State Charges, No Upsells
- Dedicated Customer Service From Real People
Zero Hassle Process Agent Service
Commercial Offices in Every State
Most blanket agent companies outsource the actual work to third parties in every state. To maintain quality control, we manage our own offices across America. No third-parties. You get legitimate commercial offices dedicated to process agent service.
Real Time Document Delivery
You’re on the road. Which means your process agent should be able to delivery your service of process and other legal correspondence to you while you’re away from home. We upload all your documents instantly the same day they come into our office, and we contact you immediately. You can login and see your documents anytime, anywhere.
Digital Motor Carrier Portal
Sign up and get instant access to your digital client portal. From your account, you can store all your legal correspondence, submit state business filings, and track carrier violations across the country throughout the life of your company.
Instant BOC-3 Filing When You Sign Up
- Signup for BOC-3 Process Agent service with Registered Agents Inc.
- We will file your Form BOC-3 (Designation of Process Agents) with the FMCSA on behalf of your business. We do this online the same day you make your order.
- Your BOC-3 is instantly accepted, and we send you a copy of the form for your business records.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requires your blanket process agent to file the Form BOC-3 on behalf of your motor carrier business. You cannot file the form yourself unless you are a freight forwarder or broker.
What Does a Blanket Process Agent Do?
When you appoint a blanket process agent, you are designating a company to accept service of process on behalf of your motor carrier business. As your blanket process agent, we will accept service of process and legal correspondence on behalf of your business in any state in the country.
When your motor carrier business is sued, a legal notice called a service of process is issued by a court. This notice will be sent to the process agent in the state in which the lawsuit was filed. The duty of your process agent is to forward these legal documents to you to ensure that you have proper time to respond to the lawsuit.