Careers: Corporate Filing Specialist
West Coast Branch
The heart of Registered Agents Inc. is composed of a dedicated team of Corporate Filing Specialists. Many of our current specialists have law degrees and are dedicated to and passionate about the business formation and registered agent industry. Our ideal candidate will have refined conversation skills and will have a accumulated expansive experience in corporate law. Corporate Filing Specialists assist clients in starting and maintaining an assortment of different company types and keeping those various companies in good standing in the states where they are registered to do business.
- Fulfill client orders and prepare, review, and complete filings including Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Formation, and numerous other corporate filings including but not limited to Change of Agent forms.
- Ensure each clients’ statutory formation duties are completed with each order, including publication requirements.
- Manage the order process in tandem with Customer Service Agents, from initial initial order to completed filing.
- Respond to client concerns through their preferred method of communication, whether that be via phone, email, fax, or through their online account.
- Ensure clients are accurately updated as to their order and company status.
- Interact professionally with multiple state Corporations Divisions, and maintain and develop professional contacts.
- Complete public records searches in multiple states throughout the nation.
- Maintain up-to-date resources and be aware of all statutory changes in the corporate formation and registered agent industry.
- Help as needed with Customer Service tasks
Reports directly to Customer Service Manager.
- Intricate knowledge of corporate filings industry and processes.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to maintain focus and composure while managing multiple deadlines.
- Experience searching public records and skilled at finding exact details.
- Highly skilled with computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and effectively handle multiple time sensitive projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or extensive experience with business entity formations and corporate maintenance.
- Juris Doctor degree with an emphasis in corporate law.
Pay commensurate with experience and education
Health insurance reimbursement
3 weeks paid vacation annually