Careers: Office Manager
The Registered Agents Inc. is a leader in the registered agent and corporate filings industry. We are currently looking for an experienced registered agent and LLC formation specialist to take the reigns as our Office Manager in our Austin, Texas office.
As a company, we are highly invested in our customers and provide them with specialized LLC and corporation maintenance tools, as well as professional knowledge and consultation required to help grow their business and provide maximum value from the solutions offered by Registered Agents Inc. The Office Manager in our Austin, Texas office will be responsible for ensuring the office is a polished, professional representation of our brand and high-end registered agent services. The successful candidate will have experience as an LLC and corporation formation specialist, with professional experience in the corporate filings and registered agent services industries. Our ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects and possess outstanding leadership skills. Additionally, they will have a thorough understanding of registered agent and business entity formation services and will possess some insight on the elements required for providing outstanding business formation and maintenance services.
The Office Manager is responsible for promoting ongoing success and growth for both our Austin employees and customers. This position will help to drive regional expansions and prevent churn through innovative customer service that allow us to build long-term relationships with our customers. The Office Manager oversees the entire branch operation, and through strategic management of our registered agent and corporate filings departments and employees, can be relied upon to achieve and maintain a lasting customer service experience.
- Develop strong relationships with high-volume clients and become their trusted advisor
- Gain deep understanding of customers’ business requirements and deploy new registered agent, business formation and maintenance strategies to better serve our clients
- Oversee multiple departments including, customer service, accounting, reception, corporate filings, and branch web development to drive successfully engage with existing and prospective clients
- Provide constant feedback to the Corporate Filings and Customer Service teams regarding customer requests and ideas for improvement.
- Ensure branch maintains a high-level of efficiency
- BA/BS degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in the registered agent or corporate filing industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Creative problem solving
- Successful, high-level management experience
- Positive work ethic and an ambitious, passionate attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to understand customer needs and business strategies, and tailor staff capabilities and business interactions accordingly
- Comfortable with conducting majority of business via phone and email
- Management experience in an online marketplace industry
22 days of paid time off