Careers: Network Security
As a company, Registered Agents Inc. is known for its online applications in the corporate filings industry, and without high-end network security, our services would be devalued immensely. For that reason, our Network Security Agents must be willing to learn and adapt to new technologies, and have the know-how and experience to do so. Registered Agents Inc. has helped secure its clients data by staying at the forefront of innovation in the corporate filings industry, and our newest Network Security Agent will help us stay in the forefront.
As a Network Security Agent, you will implement and support Registered Agent Inc.’s security policies and network architecture to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all company assets, focusing on the following areas:
- Installing, implementing, administering, monitoring, and maintaining all security architecture technology network solutions.
- Analyzing vulnerabilities in scanning and management software.
- Anti-virus management, network access controls, data lost prevention (DLP), public key management, certificate management, identity and password management solutions.
- Monitor network, systems, and logs to ensure availability to all systems.
- Investigate and respond to all potential incidents in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Assist Registered Agents Inc. staff with security setup, assessments, documentation, education and remediation.
Reports to IT Technologies Manager
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security & Assurance, Information Technology, or equivalent experience required.
- Two to three years of computer technology or computer security experience.
- Ability to calmly and effectively respond to emergency situations and incidents following defined procedures.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, complex systems, and industry regulations and best practices.
- Firm understanding of database structure and common scripting.
- Any risk management or technology certifications are a plus.
- Any experience in corporate filings industry or business security is a plus.
Salary and benefits package will be commensurate with experience