Careers: Help Desk Agent
Our Help Desk Agents are sharp, patient and absolutely competent in helping Registered Agents Inc. clients troubleshoot any technical issues with functionality concerning in-house applications, PCs, Macs, desktop applications, smartphones, and network gear. The right candidate will join a high energy, fast-paced company and team of very dedicated individuals supporting the IT environments of thousands of small and mid-sized businesses throughout the Midwest.
- Provide fast and friendly tech support to end-users, IT Managers and C-level executives
- Support Microsoft Windows and OS desktop technologies
- Consult with clients and offer guidance on technology use and best practices
- Responsible for detailed documentation and follow-up with clients
Filing, copying, data entry, internet searches, work with Excel spreadsheets, create binders, folders, packets, and assist Regional Technology Manager and Regional Director(s) with projects as needed
Reports directly to the Regional Technology Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree, business related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience working in a 50+ user Windows desktop/server environment
- Microsoft desktop technology experience and user support.
- Experience supporting the following: Expert Windows XP/7/8. Exposure to Windows server technology, Active Directory and common network protocols.
- Flexibility to accommodate after-hours and weekend client and team member needs
Commensurate with Experience
Health Insurance Reimbursement
3 Weeks Paid Vacation Annually