Careers: Mail Room Agent
East Coast Branch
Registered Agents Inc. is seeking a reliable, hard working Mail Room Agent to help support and coordinate efforts for our mail forwarding and annual report filings clients on the East Coast. The successful candidate will display an assertive and organized disposition and previous work experience that provides such evidence. The selected candidate will assist in the processing, forwarding, and recording of incoming and outgoing mail, including mail, services of process, and official mail received on behalf of client companies. This job is fast-paced and will require excellent organizational skills and the ability to remain calm and organized in stressful environments.
- Process and distribute mail to each corresponding department.
- Sort, identify and process company output on inserter machine; includes preparation of USPS certificate of mailings.
- Assist with in-house printing of company forms.
- Pickup and delivery of mail to/from the Post Office.
- Basic data entry and review of quality control reports.
- Coordinate mail room processes.
- Stamp date and time of receipt on incoming mail.
- Sort, distribute and collect mail according to destination and type.
- Examine outgoing mail for appearance and seal envelopes by machine.
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage.
- Keep record of registered mail.
- Order supplies.
Position reports directly to the Mail Room Supervisor.
- Ability to operate/learn complex mail equipment, including inserter, mail and folding machines, as well as production printers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical demands include standing, sitting, and occasional lifting, with proper safety technique, up to a maximum of 30 pounds.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, work well in a team environment as well as individually, be self-motivated, and be able to follow and execute directions.
$12.75 an hour
Health Insurance Reimbursement
3 Weeks Paid Vacation Annually
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org